Hosting is a great opportunity to benefit from WITS by gaining education during a 2020 class. We will save you a seat and gift your experience for your time invested as a host. We will get your studio set up for success when we arrive.
Responsibilities of the host include:
- Maintaining the integrity of the brand. This means upholding your commitment to responsibilities.
- Opening your studio the day before the workshop to help us setup for class and prep the shoot space.
- Allowing access to studio and props. Since we are traveling we are very limited on what we can bring.
- An Einstein light is the preferred choice of lighting. We will work with you on the available lighting, however.
- Host agrees to promote the workshop across varying social media platforms. Ex: Facebook Groups, Instagram, etc.
- Provide coffee, water and small Nibbles (fruit tray, veggie tray or donuts are an example).
- We will have a facebook planning group – post in the group and introduce yourself. Also, make yourself available to answer questions.
Please post studio images, and provide travel details such as airports, studio address, and lodging options.
- Contract newborn models, schedule models and coordinate communication with models.
If everything sounds great we will send over the contract, get a signature and then send marketing materials for the workshop!